Tuesday, November 4, 2008

If you ever have a 6 hour layover in Singapore...

stay at the Transit Hotel. It is worth it. I was able to get my own room, sleep, shower and blow dry my hair. I feel pretty. The movie theatre was basically a lounge that had a big screen TV with the movie channel on it, but it was free and I was entertained. Can't complain.

Now I am in search for some food...and they have a 24 hour food court. I think they should make the way airports run a model for cities around the world. HAHA

1 comment:

Karina said...

I totally agree with you. We didn't get to stay at the transit hotel in Changi but I absolutely love the Changi airport. After being there and the Tokyo airport (and remembering KL and HK airport from last year) it makes Washington Dulles look like a sad sad place.......

Miss you! Can't wait to hear about your additional travels. I'm so happy we got to see you in Bali.