Saturday, October 11, 2008

Post Fish and Chips and such musings..

The fish and chips were delicious. When I get back, one of who who is reading this will have to get fish and chips with me states side...OK?

On Friday night, Cristine, Melanie and I went to a concert by candlelight at St. Martin's Church in the city. I cannot describe the wonderful feeling of sitting in the church listening to live music that makes ones soul at ease at its beautiful sound. Live chamber music is lovely. Corny....I know.

Today is Saturday and we are going about the West End of town, hopefully people watching and window shopping. This is my only Saturday in town and it is a lovely day.

Talk soon

2 comments:

Karina said...

I'll have fish n chips with you stateside! Carlos stayed with us last night. We are both so excited for you and your current travels. Can't wait to see you. I check your blog daily :)

Anonymous said...

i'll have fish n chips with you too! love your blogs and got to catch up today. now i am current :)
love you!