Monday, November 17, 2008

Credits...

have now been refilled.

As I was saying, Sydney is great. Today I went to the Museum of Modern Art across the way from the Opera House. It was a pretty mellow day. I wasn't sure if it was going to rain or not so I didn't venture very far. I think tomorrow I will chance a trip to the Jenolan Caves about 1 hour or so away...then I am planning to have dinner with my friend Kylie, who I met through study abroad.

It is very cool to visit the sites, but I am even more surprised when I visit a place that I have not seen. Such a different POV going around Sydney as a student and now. Let's just say I'm more aware of things this time around...and more interested in the history and culture of the places.

The hostel is pretty good. The location is good and the facilities are plenty. I think I have stayed here before with Karina, June and Carlos...

Postcards are calling my name.

1 comment:

Karina said...

OOh I remember that hostel. Yes, quite cool place. Although the Byron Bay one was the best one.