Now, lo and behold I will be leaving on Monday.
Where am I going you ask? Lisbon, London, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Bali (for the wedding), the Philippines, Sydney and Auckland. WHAT?!?
Who am I going with? I'm a lone traveler on this journey for the most part—meeting up with some family and friends along the way. WHAT?!?
Ah, yes I am very excited. "A trip of a lifetime" I have been told. I am a little in denial...but truly excited...honest. Maybe when I hop off the plane and find myself trying to decipher signs in another language will it hit me.
I'll do my best to keep you all amused with the adventures to come.
Photos, videos (thank you, graphics) and text to come.
Here is my first entry. The blog has started.

2 comments:
Charity, have a safe safe trip! I know you will have a fabulous time. I cannot wait to see you in Bali.
bon voyage!
Post a Comment